Terms and Conditions
Welcome to RemindRecover.com. This website is owned and operated by ReMind Recover LLC (referred to herein as “ReMind Recover”, “we”, “us”, and/or “operator”) an Illinois limited liability company. This website is for your personal use and information. Please feel free to browse the website; however, by using the website you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use (“Terms and Conditions”) set forth herein. ReMind Recover reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You are advised to check these Terms and Conditions from time to time for any changes or updates.
The term ‘ReMind Recover’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3023 N Clark Street, Suite 104, Chicago, IL 60657. Our company registration number is an Illinois Limited Liability Company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, revocable, and limited license to access and use this website and content in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. No additional rights are granted to you by implication, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Content contained on or made available through this website is not intended to provide and does not constitute medical or healthcare advice. Nor can it be relied upon as preventive care, cure, or treatment for any disease or medical condition. You should consult with a qualified healthcare professional for advice regarding the diagnosis and treatment of any medical condition and before starting any nutritional supplementation program.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website is provided on an “as-is” basis. We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions, and inaccuracies in the news, information, and/or other material or content available on or through this website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on this website. .
- To the fullest extent permissible by applicable federal, state, and local law, ReMind Recover disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, noninfringement, and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to this site or any information and/or goods that are available and/or advertised and/or sold through this site. ReMind Recover will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and/or consequential damages.
- All trademarks, text, logos, graphics, images, designs, layout, look, appearances and other content on the website are the property of ReMind Recover, its partners, and/or content providers, unless otherwise indicated, and are or may be subject to the protection of U.S. copyright and trademark laws and international treaties. All rights are expressly reserved. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to ReMind Recover, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without ReMind Recover LLC's prior written consent.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless, at your sole expense, ReMind Recover, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and/or their respective officers, directors, employees, and/or agents, from any claim or action brought by a third party relating to your use of this website or your breach of the Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and other policies on this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, in the United States. Any claims, disputes, and/or lawsuits arising out of, or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved or adjudicated in Cook County, Illinois.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.